Below are common questions that people ask us, when determining if and who they want as an attorney. Please call or email us if you have more questions.

A company is ripping me off, can I sue?

Corporations find many ways to increase their profit, and often at the cost of consumers. However, before we can determine whether to sue the corporations, you discuss the details of your issue with a consumer protection lawyer. Often, arbitration clauses found in agreements (to use a cell phone, to use a service, etc.), which make filing a lawsuit more challenging.

How much do I have to pay, if you agree to represent me?

If we agree to take your case, we usually only get paid if we recover something for you. However, if you are requesting more discrete legal services, such as ensuring that you data security is compliant, we charge on an hourly basis. That rate is negotiable, depending on the needs of the client.

How soon will I know if we can recover anything for my case?

The time frame for litigation varies, but is invariably longer than the client expects. If the client is willing to go to trial because the defendant(s) refuse to settle, the case would continue for over a year.